A ketogenic diet is a special one and it teaches our body, how to start living on stored fats and if you continue, fats disappear from your body making it lean.
The Secret of Success of Keto Diet
Our body can survive in different circumstances. If you eat carbs, you can easily burn it and live easily. This is what we are doing at present. If your body runs out of carbs, it starts to burn fat for energy and you still continue to live. THIS IS KETO STATE.
For excellent Weight Loss (Fat Loss to be exact) Keto Diet works best. Because your body burns fat to get energy, and in the process, most of your body fat is gone, extinguished, or burnt.
The Process of Keto
When your body enters the state when it has to utilize fat for getting energy,
- It turns excess body fat into something known as Ketones.
- Further our body uses these ketones as main energy resource.
When your body starts burning ketones, scientists call that “A state of ketosis”.
That’s why a ketogenic (or keto) diet is also sometimes called the ketosis diet.
The Keto Diet Plan for Weight Loss
We will give you a sampler and you can formulate the plan for the next days. The whole idea is to neither have too many carbs nor too much fat but a moderate amount of protein too. It may take a while to get used to.
It is also important to exercise as well. Don’t think just changing over to Keto Diet will do the magic. It won’t so you should keep this in mind.
Got it? Let us see what this Keto Diet Plan includes:
- 350 grams Spinach, washed 2-3 times to remove inherent dirt
- 15 Almonds
- 2 Walnuts
- 1 cup coconut milk (unsweetened – or coconut cream, or malai)
- 1 cup warm water (just enough to make the drink lukewarm)
- 1 scoop of zero carb whey protein
Blend everything at high speed and sip slowly.
- 250 grams Green Salad
- 100 grams Spinach
- 2-3 medium sized tomatoes
- 1-2 Tablespoons Clarified Butter (Ghee)
- ½ Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 scoop whey protein
- Salt to taste
Puree the Spinach & Tomatoes and pour over the green salad. Sprinkle salt, lemon juice and ghee. Eat slowly!
- 250 grams Cauliflower florets
- 2 Tablespoons Coriander leaves, finely diced
- 3-4 mint leaves, finely diced
- 2-3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 slice lemon diced
- 100 grams of Cottage Cheese (Paneer)
- 1-2 Tablespoon Clarified Butter (Ghee)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Chop cottage cheese, cauliflower, tomatoes and sprinkle salt and mix nicely. Drizzle clarified butter and lemon juice and eat slowly.
- We highly emphasize that you should avoid processed foods and eat lots of vegetables.
- Drink lots of warm water and sleep adequately.
- Have green smoothies which include Spinach, Lettuce, Fenugreek (Methi), and Broccoli and cauliflower salads in our meal plan. Keto Diet is not just eating exorbitant amounts of butter! Though fats are important part of Keto Diet do not unhealthy fats.
- Exercise is an important part which dissolves your fat. Both cardio and resistance training helps.
- For some variety, you can sip unsweetened Green Tea as well.
- Include Garlic pods, Wheat Grass, Lemon and anything green, as long as it does not contain carbs.
Eating cottage cheese at night will keep you full for long and ensure a good night’s sleep. Without sound sleep, success of your Keto Diet cannot be guaranteed.