Do you fear even best protein powders for women will build too much mass! You are wrong!
Whey Protein for women helps you melt your waistline.
We show you some easy facts that debunk the myths about protein powders.
- High-protein foods usually need more calories to digest, metabolize, meaning you burn more calories processing them.
- Proteins take longer to leave your stomach, so you feel full sooner and for a longer amount of time.
- Research says women who ate 30% of their diet in proteins, consumed 475 calories less in a day and lost about 12 pounds in 8 weeks.
- If you do some exercise protein powders make sure you lose fat, not muscle. This is because your body utilizes the amino acids in protein to build lean muscle, making you stronger and toned.
Protein powders keep your metabolism humming along at high speed, even if you pop an occasional cookie or chocolate, it digests without problem.
How Much Protein Ladies Should Consume Daily?
Experts recommend consuming 0.5 to 0.9 grams of whey protein per pound of bodyweight. If you exercise, increase it to around 1.2 and go below 0.5 if trying to lose weight.
Get at least 35 grams of those proteins at breakfast because after fasting all night, your body is short on fuel and start consuming the muscles. Studies shows those protein-rich breakfasts regulate your appetite the whole day.
We have carefully selected the whey protein powders for any woman who wants to have a sculpted figure and also satisfy her taste buds. They can also double up as meal replacement shakes for weight loss!
Top 10 Best Protein Powder for Women in India 2017-18
1. ON Gold Standard Whey Protein
- Great tasting protein as it dissolves quickly and no lumps either. No chalky aftertaste.
- No bloat or any issues while using this.
- I love making shakes or even just to mix with almond milk for a pudding consistency.
- The flavors are awesome.
2. Dymatize ISO 100
- I wanted a faster-absorbing protein with less calories and carbohydrates, and this is it!
- It tastes amazing and I love mixing this in my daily shakes. The low-to-no carb numbers interest me too much.
- Finger-licking tasty, just added some water and licked it straight away. Yummy!
- Added in to peanut butter mix and some milk – wow! Felt as if had a good breakfast!
3. BSN Syntha 6
- My taste buds simply love it.
- Will stay with it unless they change the formulation … so tasty!
- Well, never thought whey protein mix could be so yummy!
- Goodie goodie gum gum!
4. Cellucor Cor Performance
- It tastes superb with soy milk and okay with water.
- Now I don’t long for any sweet, just mix it in milk and refrigerate for an hour. Oh, what a good tasty shake!
- This mixes perfectly well in water and milk both. Smooth texture is what pleased me the most!
- My yoghurt tastes best with this one, I lick all in one go!
5. Musclepharm Combat Powder
- It is a very satisfying protein blend that actually tastes pretty good. Add some bananas in yoghurt and freeze, ooh the best dessert!
- This amazing cookies n crème tastes the best. Add some spinach and I get fiber without affecting the taste.
- No gluten and it taste best. I lift weights and it improved my workouts. Just Great!
6. ON Platinum Hydrowhey
- The chocolate flavor is immaculate and I have no stomach problems whatsoever!I
- The ice cream and chocolate flavor is so yum, I try having it in two parts, just so that I don’t need to wait for the next morning!
- Seriously, you wouldn’t think it’s a protein drink! And it mixes so quickly with just a shaker and water, no need to whip out the blender
7. BPI Sports Whey HD
- What’s pretty cool about it is that it actually has little pieces of granola inside it. The taste is quite light as it is granola with vanilla.
- This protein works really well when mixed with Greek yogurt or with oats (or both)
- I love the taste and when I add them in a blender with strawberries, the shake is awesome to say the least.
- Yummy whey protein with yummy taste and granola, OMG!
8. Fitmiss Delight
- Hear here! Best-tasting protein out there! Mixes great and tastes even better.
- Right now I’m on a weight-loss journey, and so far, Delight is the best-tasting protein powder that I’ve had.
- I simply love this product. It tastes delicious, and it is very filling.
- Kind of best protein powder I have tasted yet, yummy and …
9. MTS Nutrition Machine Whey
- This is just perfect to satisfy my peanut butter cravings. The protein powder had a very good quality, really perfect fuel for my muscles.
- I’ve tried 3 flavors so far, and have enjoyed them all! They all taste great!
- Fantastic peanut butter flavor and cooking with peanut butter fluff protein is really good!
- Never imagined peanut butter flavor could be so good, and that too in whey protein powder. Thanks.
10. Kaged Muscle Kasein
- Not only does this Kasein taste good, but I just mix it with a little water in a bowl and eat it like ice cream. It’s very satisfying, tastes great, and seems to make me sleep better, too.
- No aftertaste. I normally mix it with water, but I use almond milk on leg days. Awesome!
Mix a scoop of this protein with a cup of almond or coconut milk and some crushed ice! It’s by far my favorite cheat now.