Do you know our Liver is the biggest internal organ but unlike others, it is not a Cry Baby! That is, unlike stomach pain our Liver just cannot indicate or warn you when it needs help. This is the sole reason we should seriously look into Liver Support Supplements to keep it in good humour, in proper working condition.
There are many ways of supporting our liver and one of the methods we discussed earlier, was best foods for liver cleansing. This article will widen your understanding about what to eat and drink and other supportive ideas.
Functions of our Liver
Our liver removes toxins and other harmful substances which reach from the foods we eat, the air we breathe and from strong medicines we consume while treating diseases. Problem is when compared to other body parts such as lungs and heart; we just cannot measure how efficiently it is working.
Liver’s Worst Enemy isn’t Alcohol
Though alcohol has damaging effect on our liver, the worst enemy, is, in fact Fructose. The following show why Fructose is blamed because:
- Before our body can use Fructose, it must be FULLY broken down by your liver. On the contrary, Glucose only needs to be partially broken down before it can be utilized.
- Fructose in Corn Sugars can seriously damage your liver
- The main problem is Fructose is directly metabolized into the fat which gets stored in your liver and other internal organs and tissues as body fat, leading to the dreadful mitochondrial malfunction.
- Further, this Fructose after metabolized produces toxic metabolites and superoxide free radicals that can lead to liver inflammation, a chronic condition.
Food industry knows that Fructose is a cheap form of sugar and used in manufacture of thousands of food products and drinks. Often it is deliberately disguised by the using different names, so the only way to steer clear of it is by avoiding processed foods.
Top 5 Liver Support Supplements Available in the Market Today
Despite what all of us experience in this fast life, the following supplements help us avoid troubling our liver and allow it to function normally. We bring you the best 5 supplements given below.
1. Himalaya LiverCare for Liver Detox
- This unique blend promotes overall liver function and produces a key amino acid Glutathione, vital for detoxification and overall health.
- It protects cells from damage and promotes normal production of key antioxidant enzymes such as Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) which assists in the removal of toxins.
- Thankfully it promotes normal production of bile, a pathway for detoxification and normal intestinal function.
- Taking it daily with your whey protein supplements supports reduced nitrogen loss, a key indicator of protein creation.
2. Gat Liver Cleanse Multivitamin
- This proprietary formula provides Vitamin C, E and Selenium among other nutrients.
- Contains powerful antioxidants that assist with decreasing oxidative stress
- It also contains Betaine Anhydrous, a nutrient found to help protect liver cells from toxins.
- A well-known product in its category and recommended by many.
3. Zenith Nutriton Silymarin Milk Thistle
- Standardized product for benefiting our liver
- Promotes healthy liver functions and works the whole day
- Powerful antioxidant that can help protect healthy cells from free radical damage
- Scores big on consumer feedback
4. Nutrilite Milk Thistle with Dandelion Root
- Formulated with unique blend of Three Herbs – Milk Thistle, Dandelion Root & the ever helpful Turmeric which are acknowledged the world over for supporting your liver.
- Serves extracts of fruit & root of Milk Thistle which supports normal metabolic functions inside our liver.
- Contains Flavonoid Complex Sylimarin Which Provides Antioxidant Support To Liver.
- Provides 83 Mg of Dandelion Extracts (Root) which readily supports normal liver functions.
5. Now Foods Liver Detoxifier & Regenerator
It has Milk Thistle Extract and other herbs that are known to favor healthy liver function.
- Supports your Liver in fully natural way
- Successfully aids in Healthy Detoxification
- Comprehensive Formula with assisting herbs
- Free of milk, and egg
Other Supporting Supplements to Aid the Liver
There are other natural aids available to mankind and it rests solely on them to make full use. There are the two essentials we mention below:
Drink plenty of water so that whatever is left to be driven out of the body is done efficiently. Drink at least 10-12 glasses of water which is necessary not only to hydrate but produce more urine which flushes out the toxins.
- Exercise Daily
Exercising keeps your blood flowing in your body and this flow also affects all organs, including lever.
Keeping the live in fully fit condition will benefit you not only in normal circumstances but also when you are not well. With a more fitter liver, the chances of you taking ill are greatly reduced.