By the way, Hamstring Curl is the alternative name. Many professionals recommend this exercise as very
1. Place a cloth on the floor, which is sufficient to cover your neck.
2. Lie down on your back and place your feet on top of the ball.
3. Adjust your position so that when you extend your legs, your ankles are on top of the ball. This
will be your starting position.
4. Raise your hips off of the ground while keeping your weight on your shoulder blades and your
5. Flex your knees; pull the ball as closer to you as possibly you can, contracting the hamstrings.
6. Wait for a few seconds and return to the starting position.